Thank you! A Liker of Things for nominating me into unique Blogger award. Its my second nomination and I’m flying to the second floor 😀 I had always loved your musical ride from Coldplay to I was Forced to see Justin Bieber Live.
The rules are as follows:
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
And I have been asked for;
1.Who is your favorite author?
I am into classics. Nikolai Ostrovsky, a Russian Novelist made me fall for the protagonist Pavel Korchagin. I loved him all along my teens.
2. Would you rather be able to read minds, or control emotions?
I would rather choose reading minds. I know that most of us are trashed within negativity. If I had something to do with reading minds, I would enumerate the probability of positivity against negativity. I love Maths.
For emotion, feel free to cry and smile in between
3. What advice would you give a new blogger?
Be Patience. There is an admirer and stalker for your blogs.
Here’s my question for the nominees:
- Do you believe in Parallel worlds?
- What inspire you the most, when you bounce back into the realm of sadness?
- jot down your favorite lyrics
My nomination for the unique Blogger Award are as follows:
He is amazingly unique. He can write about anything, does not even spare the ping-pong ball.
When you check this blog, your conscious will hover around the intellects. Explore on the reincarnation, globalization, investment, euthanasia.
Watch her on you tube guys! you will love her. I have been on her blog party, drooling over the yummies she organizes.
Catch his writing on friendship. He is outstanding there.
Everything is here; gaming, wrestlers, poems, reviews
He has crafted his adventures in Finding myself S01. Grab all the episode before it’s too late
poems, poems and poems! Enriched with poems. leave the jewels and loot for the poems
Scratch your head and interpret the metaphors. Metaphors are like puzzle and he welcomes every reader for it.
Good day guys! I am anticipating your answers.